Get Your Script Sold: Selling Strategies From Script to Greenlight
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
You’ve written a great script, but don't know the right people. How do you get read? How do you get your script sold? How do you get the meeting? What can you do to make yourself stand out? How can you separate yourself and your project from thousands of others? What can you do to keep your career moving forward?
This webinar will help you understand ways to maximize exposure for your material by positioning your project in the most attention-grabbing manner. You will gain insight into buyers’ needs so that you can target the right markets for your material, increasing your chances of selling your project, and getting it made!
The webinar will include a question and answer segment to address specific scenarios from attendees. Attendees will also have the opportunity to practice pitching live and will receive feedback on the spot!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• Current buying trends from inside the minds of Hollywood executives
• What makes good content
• Branding and marketing tools to sell your project
• How to test if your project is market-ready
• How to create buzz without over-doing it
• Pitching tips and hints
WHO SHOULD LISTEN?
• Writers who have written a script and want to know what to do next
• Writers that would like to have their script read, or would like a meeting with an agent or executive
• Anyone seeking tips on how to make their script stand out above the rest
• Writers that would like maximum exposure for their script and their writing career
• Writers looking for the opportunity to ask specific questions and want help with their pitch
• Writers, directors, and producers seeking an insider’s edge to sell their projects
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.
- Date available: 07/24/2012
- Publication date: 07/24/2012
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Wendy Kram
Wendy Kram is a respected, active producer, working with hundreds of writers through consultations as well as studio and network deals. Her credits include MAD MONEY with Diane Keaton, Queen Latifah, and Katie Holmes, the award-winning miniseries SALLY HEMINGS: AN AMERICAN SCANDAL with Sam Neill, and MAKING MR. RIGHT with Dean Cain for Lifetime. Wendy has developed and produced projects with Oscar talent at Universal, Disney, Warner Brothers, HBO, Showtime, ABC, NBC, and CBS. She recently closed three six-figure deals for writing clients Troy Hunter and Geof Miller. Wendy’s clients currently have deals with CBS, Out of the Blue, Gran Via Productions, ...