Filmmaking: Direct Your Movie from Script to Screen Using Proven Hollywood Techniques
"Filmmaking," the definitive resource for filmmakers, blows the doors off the secretive film industry and shows you how to adapt the Hollywood system for your production. Full of thousands of tips, tricks, and techniques from Emmy-winning director Jason Tomaric, "Filmmaking" systematically takes you through every step of how to produce a successful movie - from developing a marketable idea through selling your completed movie. Whether you re on a budget of $500 or $50 million, "Filmmaking" reveals some of Hollywood s best-kept secrets. Make your movie and do it right.
The companion site includes:
- Over 30 minutes of high-quality video tutorials featuring over a dozen working Hollywood professionals
- Industry-standard forms and contracts you can use for your production
- Sample scripts, storyboards, schedules, call sheets, contracts, letters from the producer, camera logs, and press kits
- 45-minute video that takes you inside the movie that launched Jason s career. 3,000 extras, 48 locations, 650 visual effects-all made from his parent s basement for $25,000.
- Publisher: Focal Press
- Publisher: Jason J. Tomaric
- Date available: 12/01/2010
- Publication date: 12/01/2010
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.