Fast, Cheap, and Under Control: Lessons from the Greatest Low-Budget Movies of all Time
Other filmmakers – with as little money, as little time,and just as many pressures as you’ll be facing – have achieved remarkable feats in low-budget filmmaking. They overcame the same problems and some that you could never had imagined. And now their lessons are available to you, thanks to low-budget guru John Gaspard.
- Stretching your production dollars
- Making your movie stand out from the pack
- Getting great performances out of your actors
- Never before published interviews with such low-budget mavericks as Steven Soderbergh (Sex, Lies and Videotape), Roger Corman (The Little Shop of Horrors), Jon Favreau (Swingers), Daniel Myrick (The Blair Witch Project) and more.
John Gaspard, co-authored the best-selling Digital Filmmaking 101: An Essential Guide to Producing Low-Budget Movies. He has directed and/or produced six low budgets features including the award-winning Grown Men and Beyond Bob.
- Publisher: Michael Wiese Productions
- Date available: 08/15/2006
- Publication date: 08/15/2006
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: John Gaspard
John Gaspard was in filmmaking for 20 years, as a writer, director and producer.