Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market 2013
At a Glance
The Most Trusted Guide to the World of Children’s Publishing
If you write or illustrate for young readers with the hope of getting published, the 2012 Children’s Writer’s & Illustrator’s Market is the trusted resource you need. For more than 20 years, CWIM has been the definitive publishing guide for anyone who seeks to write or illustrate for kids and young adults. Inside you’ll find more than 700 listings for children’s book publishers and magazines, including a point of contact, how much they pay, and what they’re looking for.
You’ll also find:
- Interviews with acclaimed best-selling authors, such as Meg Cabot (The Princess Diaries), M.T. Anderson (Feed), Maggie Stiefvater (Shiver), and Ally Carter (Gallagher Girls series)
- Advice from dozens of prominent literary agents, most of whom are seeking new clients
- Other informative articles on topics such as composing a query letter, selling articles to magazines, creating your writer "voice," working with co-writers, attending a writers conference, and more
- Includes an exclusive 60-minute FREE WEBINAR with Chuck Sambuchino that will teach you how to use this book and see your work in print
"Children’s Writers’ & Illustrator’s Market is invaluable for writers of children’s books. Chock-full of publishing resources, it’s a must-have!"
—Becca Fitzpatrick, Hush Hush and Crescendo
"Children’s Writer’s and Illustrator’s Market is the most complete, trusted, definitive, and inspiring source of publishing opportunities for children’s writers and illustrators working today."
—Mary Kole, literary agent and award-winning blogger (kidlit.com)
- Publisher: Writer's Digest Books
- Date available: 10/04/2011
- Publication date: 09/19/2011
- Return policy: 30 days
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.
Meet the Author: Alice Pope
Alice Pope has been editor of Children's Writer's and Illustrator's Market for more than 15 years, frequently speaks on childrens writing/publishing related topics at writers conferences, blogs about childrens publishing and is a former Regional Advisor for the Society of Childrens Book Writers and Illustrators.