Annual Agency Guide
At a Glance
The most complete directory of Hollywood literary agents, managers and entertainment lawyers. Sure, you could buy that "other" directory but then you wouldn't know that...
- Writers & Artists' Jim Stein is interested in all genres and prefers a query letter prior to requesting a full script.
- Shapiro-Lichtman's Susan Silkow Shapiro specializes in Sitcoms and Episodics and first requires a query letter.
- ICM's Nick Reed handles writers and directors and will read query letters either mailed or faxed.
- Paradigm's Matthew Bedrosian is only interested in One Hour Dramatic TV and does accept query letters.
Over 1,500 listings include: Names, addresses, phone, fax and e-mail, genre preferences, submission requirements and a handy log to keep track of submissions. Plus, advice from agents on finding representation and tips on marketing, pitching and writing query letters! Order your copy of the Annual Agency Guide today.
- Publisher: Fade In
- Date available: 01/01/2010
- Publication date: 12/01/2010
- Return policy: This item is not eligible for return.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the purchase date, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Ship the item(s) to The Writers Store via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
Software returns must be deactivated and uninstalled from your computer before a refund may be issued. Please contact the software manufacturer if you need assistance uninstalling or deactivating your software.
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates.